BioTouch units can also be paired with Acroprint’s timeQplus software to cut payroll preparation time, eliminate clerical errors, automatically calculate hours worked and export data to the most popular payroll software and services available , including ADP®, Paychex® and QuickBooks®.
Find out more about timeQplus
- 2 Year Warranty
- Acroprint USB Memory Stick
- AC power supply
- User’s Guide
- Table Top Stand
- Wall Mounting Supplies
Supplies and Accessories
- Display: LCD 2.8 inch TFT, 320px x 480px.
- Width: 6.2 in.
- Height: 5.1 in.
- Depth: 1.5 in.
- Operating temp: 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C).
- Optional Mini-UPS battery backup (sold separately)
- can power clock up to 4 hours during an outage.
If you simply need an easy way to track employee arrivals and departures, without a lot of complicated setup, the BioTouch clock from Acroprint may be just the time tracking solution you’ve been looking for.
The clock features quick setup, with no complicated network configuration. Simply enter your clock rules for up to five shifts on a simple Excel spreadsheet, upload to the clock using the included USB Memory Stick and you’re ready to go. This clock is ideal for remote offices or other locations that don’t have an available network port nearby.
Employees can clock in and out using an enrolled fingerprint scan, RFID proximity badges / key fobs, or a PIN. This economical solution can accommodate up to 500 users.
When you’re ready to run payroll, it’s as easy as plugging in a USB Memory Stick to capture the data. You can open the files in Excel for easy review and printing. If you’re in a remote location, you can even email the Excel reports to your home office for processing.
This product carries an industry leading two-year limited warranty (parts and labor).
- Fully self-contained. No software to install, no network to configure.
- Data is transferred in and out via a USB Memory Stick (included).
- Accommodates up to 500 employees and stores up to 200,000 transactions.
- Set up one or more Manager accounts to secure the clock. Only Managers can upload / download data.
- Three choices for employee clocking in and out:
- Fingerprint scan
- Proximity badge/key fob
- Employee ID plus PIN or fingerprint scan
- Configurable start and stop times and lunch breaks.
- Punch Early / Late settings highlight early or late punches in red on the Time Card Report.
- Accommodates up to five shifts, including overnight shifts.
- Configurable Holiday settings.
- Stands upright on a tabletop or desk or may be wall-mounted, using the included bracket and mounting screws.
- Bright 2.8 inch TFT LCD display, 320px x 480px.
- Dimensions: 6.2 in. wide x 5.1 in. tall x 1.5 in. deep
- Designed for indoor use, with an operating temperature range of 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C). Keep away from heat sources such as radiators, and out of direct sunlight.
- Optional Mini-UPS battery backup (available separately) can power clock for up to 4 hours in the event of a power outage.