By default, the ProPunch server uses port 80 to communicate with web clients. To change the default
- Open the ProPunch Dashboard by double-clicking the ProPunch Dashboard icon on the desktop. The dashboard can also be opened from All Programs under the computer’s Start Click Yes if prompted to allow this application to make changes to your computer.
- Once the dashboard opens, click Stop Server. The Edit Ports button will then become active.
- Click Edit Ports. The port configuration file will open in Notepad.
- Replace “80” with the port to be used and then select Save from the File
- Close the port configuration file.
- The new port also needs to be added to the gateway configuration file, which can be found at C:\xampp\htdocs\AcroprintWeb\gateway\WSS.exe.config. Open the file in Notepad and add the new port to the pushToAppURL For example, if the new port will be “81”, the parameter should look like: http://localhost:81/AcroprintWeb/public/push_to_server. Select Save from the File menu and then close the gateway configuration file.
- On the ProPunch Dashboard, restart the ProPunch Server by clicking Start Server.