If a badge is lost, damaged or otherwise become unusable, you may find you need to change the assigned badge number for that employee. To update the badge number follow these steps:
- Go to the Time Clock menu option.
- Locate the employee in the list of Assigned Employees, and use the “<” arrow to move the employee to Unassigned Employees.
- Click Save.
- Go to the Employees menu, and select the employee’s name.
- Update the badge number and press enter on your keyboard to save your changes.
- Go to the Time Clock menu, and use “>” to move the employee over to Assigned Employees then click save.
- Click OK to accept the information message. (Employees rights successfully changed.)
- The employee should now be able to use the new badge.