From time to time, you may need to enroll a new fingerprint template for an existing employee. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- Log in to the timeQplus Server as an Administrator.
- Unassign the employee from all time clocks, and press the Update Statuses button for each terminal where the employee was enrolled.
- At the Employees screen, select the employee and press the Enroll button.
- Then press the Remove Template and Password button. The existing fingerprint template for that employee will be deleted.
- Go to the clock/terminal and enroll a different finger using the same procedure as you used when originally setting up the employee. Note that you can enroll multiple fingers if you desire, but only the first fingerprint template enrolled will be saved in the software database. Any additional fingerprint templates remain on the terminal.
- Now return to the software, log in as an Administrator, and re-assign the employee to the appropriate terminal(s).