The Time Q series time clocks store two pay periods of information. When the current pay period ends, it becomes the previous pay period and the old previous pay period information will no longer be available. As a safeguard, the clock will not allow that information to be overwritten before you have printed at least the Hours Summary report for the old previous pay period. This will prevent you from losing data that you do not have on paper.
To print the report follow these steps:
- Open Reports.
- In the top left corner, in the section Report select Hours Summary.
- Beside Report in the section Employees, select All Employees.
- Below Employees in the section Pay Period, select Previous.
- In the bottom right corner, in the section Report Output, select Print Manager.
- Select Print in the top right corner of the window.