TQ600BC Bar Code (Refurb)
About refurbished clocks
Why have these clocks been refurbished? There are a number of reasons why a clock might be returned to the factory. For instance, occasionally a customer returns a clock because they’ve decided it just isn’t the right choice for their organization at that time. It may even be as simple as minor cosmetic damage to the packaging during shipping, which causes a dealer or reseller to return the product to us rather than stocking a blemished package on their shelves.
In any case, all of these clocks have been thoroughly inspected and (if necessary) expertly repaired by our own trained factory technicians. They’re then repackaged and offered to you at a substantial discount below normal retail prices.
These clocks are offered with a one year limited warranty so you can buy with confidence
Please note: due to the nature of refurbished products, quantities are limited. Don’t risk disappointment — order now!
Expand your timeQplus system to include multiple terminals. This bar code badge reader terminal does NOT include software — must be installed as part of a system that includes timeQplus Network software.
- TQ600B Biometric Terminal
- Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
- USB Cable
- 2 Year Warranty
- User’s Guide
- Wall Mounting Supplies
- Professional Office
- Retail Shop
- height – 11″
- width – 11″
- depth – 5″
- weight – 4lbs
- power – 120v
Easy barcode badge swipe. Employees clock in and out with a simple swipe of their badge or via keypad entry. Terminal can be configured to display in your choice of English, French or Spanish.
- Data input: Barcode badge swipe or keypad
- Data transfer options: Ethernet (TCP/IP), USB flash drive, Direct-to-PC (requires Ethernet crossover cable, not included)
- Display: Monochrome LCD
- Language options: English, Spanish, French
- Memory capacity: Up to 50,000 transactions
- External signal device support: requires optional external relay box (sold separately)
- Battery backup: Built-in
- Dimensions (approx.): 5in. width X 4in. height x 1.5in. depth, weight about 3 lbs.
- Recommended operating temperature range: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)