You must reset the clock time at each Daylight Saving Time (DST) change. The clock will not automatically change the time. The standard Daylight Saving Time change takes place at 2:00am, but you may change the time at any point that’s convenient prior to the start of your first shift on the day after the DST change.
To set the time and date at the clock:
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Setup and press OK to confirm.
- Select System and press OK to confirm.
- Select Time and press OK to confirm.
- Use the arrow keys and keypad to change each setting as required. Press OK to move to the next setting.
- When you have finished, press Esc once only.
- The clock will prompt: “Save?” Select and press OK to confirm.
- When you have finished, press Esc repeatedly until you have exited the menus, or simply allow the menus to time out.
For more information, refer to your User Manual. [ download PDF version ]
If you need further assistance, please contact the Acroprint Service Department at
Avoid telephone service charges and gain other valuable benefits. Sign up today for a Software Support Contract. Contact Acroprint for more information or to apply.
Need badges, key fobs or a battery backup for your BioTouch clock? Click here to visit the Acroprint Store for all your BioTouch supplies and accessories.
Ready to automate? Click here to check out ProPunch, our powerful single-log-in, single database workforce management solution offering automatic DST updates, time & labor management, payroll services, human resources tools and more.