The Time Q series time clocks store two pay periods of information. When the current pay period ends, it becomes the previous pay period and that information is no longer available. As a safeguard, our clock will not allow that information to be overwritten before you have printed at least the “Hours Summary” report for the Previous pay period. This will prevent you from losing data that you do not have on paper.
Use the following steps to un-lock the Time Q:
- Swipe your Supervisor Badge
- Press Enter to select Reports
- Press Enter to select Hours Summary
- Press Enter to select All Employees
- Press Up to highlight Previous
- Press Enter to select Previous
The clock will beep twice to signal that the report was submitted. After the report finishes printing, your employees will be able to swipe their badges successfully.